Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear 2010

Dear 2010,

No offense, but I'm glad you're almost over.
 I'm not saying that you have been all bad, that's not true.
There were quite a few things that happened this year that I wouldn't trade for anything.
 That being said, I won't be sad when you are gone.
 Sorry.
This year has been full of surprise and change.
 We have lived in three different states.
 My newborn has become a toddler and that has been so fun to watch.
 I have learned a lot about myself and what I want out of life.
 There has been much growth and learning but also so much stress and frustration. 
So, 2010, you are wearing out your welcome and it really is time to go.
I'm ready for a new year and new beginnings.
 I wanna open the door for 2011 and plant a big ole sloppy kiss on it.
 Come on in and stay awhile.
 I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us.

xoxoxo
Boots

No comments: