Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Biiiiirrthdaaayyy Toooooooo Meeeeeee!


I realize some of you may find that graphic disturbing but I think it's cute. Anyways, today's the day. The big three five. We are in the middle of packing and trying to get ready to move in a couple weeks so it's going to be a very low key birthday and I'm ok with that. Spending the day with Trouble is really the best birthday gift I could ask for. We may get a cake and rent Toy Story 3 because that'll make him happy which, of course, makes me happy. I know I'm a party animal, don't be jealous. Other than that, I am completely focused on preparing for the move and I can't wait to get the heck out of here. Change is exactly what Trouble and I need. A new city and a fresh start are going to be exactly what we need heading into the new year. I really can't wait. I can feel it in my bones, 2011 is going to be a-maz-ing. You just wait and see!

xoxoxo
Boots

No comments: